Sheriff Court challenges to decisions

Anyone who has an interest in a decision which The Accountant in Bankruptcy, or her appointed agent, makes in her role as the trustee in a bankruptcy can apply to ask a Sheriff to overturn or change the decision. 

There is no defined process to follow so it would be helpful to seek legal advice before making an application to a Sheriff.

The Scottish Courts website provides contact details for your local Sheriff Court.