Getting help to make your complaint

Getting help to make your complaint

We understand there may be reasons why you are unable, or reluctant, to make a complaint yourself. We accept complaints from the representative of a person who is dissatisfied with our service. We can take complaints from a friend, relative, or an advocate, if you have given them your consent to complain for you.

You can find out about advocates in your area by contacting the Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance.

Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance
Tel: 0131 260 5380
Fax: 0131 260 5381

You can also contact Citizens Advice Scotland or Money Advice Scotland.  You can find your local office by checking out their websites:

We are committed to making our service easy to use for all members of the community. In line with our statutory equalities duties, we will always ensure that reasonable adjustments are made to help customers access and use our services. If you have trouble putting your complaint in writing, or want this information in another language or format, such as large font or Braille, please contact us either in person at our offices in Kilwinning, by telephone on 0300 200 2600 or email us at

Our contact details:

Accountant in Bankruptcy
1 Pennyburn Road
KA13 6SA
Tel: 0300 200 2600