Your right to contact your MP or MSP

Legislation on personal insolvency is devolved to the Scottish Parliament. Accountant in Bankruptcy cannot change the law or government policy on insolvency or the Debt Arrangement Scheme. If you are unhappy about legislation or policy or if you have issues you wish to raise, you can write to the Minister for Business, Energy and Tourism (who has portfolio responsibility for insolvency policy in Scotland) or to your Member of Scottish Parliament (MSP) or Member of Parliament (MP).

You can contact the Scottish Parliament at the following address:

The Scottish Parliament
EH99 1SP
Telephone: 0131 348 5000
Contact details for your MSP can be found on the Scottish Parliament's website.
Contact details for your MP can be found on the UK Parliament's website.